4 Days Safari
Arusha – Tarangire – Manyara – Ngorongoro Crater (Or Serengeti)
Arusha to Tarangire, Game drive and overnight at Campsite.
Tarangire to Lake Manyara Game drive, dinner and overnight in Lake Manyara at Campsite.
Full day Ngorongoro crater tour dinner and overnight at Campsite.
After breakfast proceed to Arusha via Maserani snake park.
5 Days Migration Safari
Day 01: Arusha – Lake Manyara
After breakfast depart Arusha in the morning for Lake Manyara, afternoon game drive, dinner and overnight at Lake Manyara Jambo campsite.
Day 02: Lake Manyara – Serengeti national park
After breakfast depart for Serengeti passing through Olduvai Gorge, the site of the Leakey family discovery of fossils of human and animal ancestors dating back to almost two million years. The Serengeti National Park is a large national park in the Serengeti area, Tanzania. It is most famous for its annual migration of over one and a half million white-bearded wildebeest and 250,000 zebra. Meals and overnight at Seronera Public campsite.
Day 03: Serengeti Full day
Full day in Serengeti plains, search for wild game you might have missed the previous game drives. Morning and afternoon game drives. Meals and overnight at Seronera Public campsite.
Day 04: Serengeti – Ngorongoro Crater
After breakfast drive to Ngorongoro Crater where a 4-wheel drive vehicle will take you 2000ft down to the crater, enjoy picnic lunch at the crater, ascend back to Ngorongoro Simba campsite for dinner and overnight.
Day 05: Ngorongoro – Arusha
After breakfast departs for Arusha, with last-minute shopping en route, arrive for lunch after lunch you will be a drop off to Kilimanjaro International airport for your flight home or Zanzibar. where the safari ends.
- All park fees
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation (unless listed as upgrade)
- A service of professional driver/guide
- Roundtrip airport transfer (Local Flight)
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All flights during the tour
- All Taxes/VAT
- Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- Supporting crews (Safari Chef and equipment supply driver)
- Bottled water
- 24/7 phone support
- Thermos with hot tea/coffee
- Medical Kit
- Binocular (I per SUV)
- Wet wipes
- International flights (from/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips (gratitude for your trip crew)
- Visa ($100 per person for US Nationals and $50 per person for other Country Nationals)
- Personal items (laundry, toiletries, souvenirs, travel insurance, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Drinks (all type of all type of hard drinks)
- Balloon ride (Serengeti National Park)