5 Days Safari – Arusha – Lake Manyara – Serengeti – Ngorongoro Crater
Drive from Arusha (your hotel), at 8.00hrs to Lake Manyara National Park for game viewing till late afternoon then to the camp/lodge for dinner and overnight.
After breakfast drive to Serengeti National Park through Ngorongoro conservation Area, with optional visit to Olduvai Gorge. Game en-route as you proceeds to your camp/lodge for dinner and overnight.
Full day game viewing in Serengeti National Park. Dinner and overnight at the camp/lodge.
Morning game viewing in Serengeti National park then proceed to Ngorongoro Conservation Area for dinner and overnight at the camp/lodge.
After early breakfast descend into the Ngorongoro Crater floor for game viewing till late afternoon then ascend and drive to Arusha.
7 Days Safari
Lake Manyara – Lake Natron – Serengeti – Ngorongoro
Day 1: Arusha to Manyara National Park
After breakfast you will be driven to Manyara National Park. After a brief rest, you will proceed on a game drive with picnic lunch. Dinner and overnight at the lodge or campsite.
Day 2: Lake Manyara National Park to Lake Natron
After breakfast,we will drive to Lake Natron. It is a tedious journey through rough and dusty road. The Scenery there is beautiful especially the Ngarasero escarpment, waterfalls, the gorge, Oldonyo Lengai (a still active volcano.) There are great panoramic views and and the lake is teaming with flamingoes. Dinner and overnight at Lake Natron.
Day 3: Lake Natron Tour
Spend the day exploring Lake Natron visiting waterfalls. Lunch, dinner and overnight at Kamakia Campsite.
Day 4: Wasso village tour.
After breakfast drive to Wasso and visit Maasai bomas on your way to the Lobo area of the Serengeti. Picnic lunch will be provided. Dinner and overnight at the lodge or campsite.
Day 5: Wasso to Serengeti National Park
After breakfast conduct game viewing in the Lobo area. Return to the camp for lunch then continue to the Seronera area of the Serngeti with game viewing en-route. Dinner and overnight at the lodge or campsite.
Day 6: Serengeti National Park to Ngorongoro Conservation Area.
After breakfast drive to Ngorongoro via Ndutu with game viewing enroute. We will enjoy a picnic lunch along the way. Dinner and overnight at the lodge or campsite on the crater rim.
Day 7: Ngorongoro Crater Tour
After breakfast descends 2000ft to the crater floor for crater tour with picnic lunch. In the afternoon, we depart for Moshi where we will arrive in the evening.
- All park fees
- All activities (unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation (unless listed as upgrade)
- A service of professional driver/guide
- Roundtrip airport transfer (Local Flight)
- All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- All flights during the tour
- All Taxes/VAT
- Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
- Supporting crews (Safari Chef and equipment supply driver)
- Bottled water
- 24/7 phone support
- Thermos with hot tea/coffee
- Medical Kit
- Binocular (I per SUV)
- Wet wipes
- International flights (from/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Tips (gratitude for your trip crew)
- Visa ($100 per person for US Nationals and $50 per person for other Country Nationals)
- Personal items (laundry, toiletries, souvenirs, travel insurance, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
- Drinks (all type of all type of hard drinks)
- Balloon ride (Serengeti National Park)