If seeing the wildebeest migration (either calving or river crossings) is on your bucket list, this is the trip for you! Travel by air to the vast open plains of the Serengeti, grasslands dotted with wildebeest herds moving in unison for fresh water and grazing. Bunching up at rivers, teetering bravely on the edge before leaping into the churning waters attempting to cross and avoid the crocodiles, ever-waiting for an opportunity to grab a straggler – need we say more.
Day 1-3: Arrive Arusha for flight transfer to the Serengeti
You’ll stay 3 nights at the eco-friendly Ndutu, constructed to minimize the effect or “footprint” on the surrounding area and offers a sense of luxury. 10 large en-suite tents, solar lighting, and shower.
Enjoy thrilling game drives in the neighboring areas and visit the spectacular Olduvai Gorge, drive to the floor of the Ngorongoro Crater. The adventurous Game walks are carried out within this area led by local Conservation Rangers and experienced Masaai guides. Additionally, you could have a cultural experience on a visit to the nearby local villages to experience the intriguing Maasai culture. Check out the various local projects (for example planting trees, schools, and health centers).
Flights from Arusha to Serengeti, pick up from the airstrip and transfer to camp. Services of driver/guide, park entrance fees & camp fees, accommodation as set out. Two scheduled game drives per day (shared), bottled water during the safari.
Day 4: Leave Ndutu for Arusha
Flight from Ndutu to Arusha for your onward travel arrangements. Please ask our travel consultant if you would like to add another destination to this itinerary.
Please note – low season price quoted.
All quotations are tailor-made and may fluctuate depending on departure date and availability.
- Park fees(For non-residents)
- All activities(Unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation(Unless listed as an upgrade)
- Camping equipment(Sleeping bag excluded)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation(Unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals(As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water(On all days)
- Sleeping bag
- International flights(From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Bath towels
- Personal items(Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- A government-imposed an increase in taxes and/or park fees